Genshin Impact Sayu build Information
- 1 Genshin Impact Sayu build Information
- 2 Genshin Impact Sayu guide – Is Sayu DPS!
- 3 Genshin Impact Sayu Build Guide – The best Sayu building guide
- 4 Genshin Impact Sayu Build Guide – The best Sayu builds for F2P players
- 5 Genshin Impact Sayu Build Guide – The best Sayu party Comp
- 6 Genshin Impact Sayu build Videos
- 7 Genshin Impact Sayu build Also Search
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on your needs, the best Genshin Impact Sayu build transforms work-shy Ninjas into Anemo powerhouses or potent healers.
Although she might not be able to beat Ayaka in the battleground, Sayu can chain Elemental Reactions over large battlefield areas. Sayu still has a lot of potential in F2P.
Genshin Impact Sayu guide – Is Sayu DPS!
It’s kind of. Sayu is an excellent Elemental DPS character and has healing options like other four-star characters.
To maximize Sayu’s damage potential and the Elemental Absorption effect that her Skill triggers, it is best to build Sayu’s attack.
Also more post here:
- Google Headquarters Phone Number
- The best genshin Impact Ayato build
- This Elden Ring map is an interactive
- Dollar Tree Headquarters Phone Number
- QDOBA Headquarters Address
Genshin Impact Sayu Build Guide – The best Sayu building guide
Sayu’s greatest assets are her Skill and Burst. You can make her stronger in either of these areas.
The best Sayu weapon
The Wolf’s Gravestone claymore can be used to increase the Elemental Absorption effect of Sayu’s Skill. The secondary stat boosts the wielder’s attack, and the unique skill increases it by 20%.
Elemental Absorption is unlike Swirl, and it draws its power from the user’s damage rather than the element it already contains. Sayu’s increased attack power is a benefit in regular combat.
it also increases Sayu’s support power when she uses Fuuin Dash and gives her better healing abilities.
Skyward Pride, another option, is an excellent choice if you wish to build Sayu around the Burst. This increases damage by 8-12% and increases energy recharge.
Sayu can summon Muji-Muji Daruma to heal or deal Anemo damage nearby.
To increase Daruma’s healing power, you might consider increasing her attack using Artifacts.
The finest Sayu Artifacts
There is a variety of Sayu’s Artifact Sets available, depending on the building style.
A Sayu should possess at least one Maiden Beloved artifact for healing purposes.
- 2-piece effect: Healing efficacy +15%
- 4-piece effect: The use of an Elemental Skill, or Burst, increases healing received by all members of the party by 20% for 10s
The two-piece effect for Scholar and The Exile, which increases Energy recharge, is a great compliment.
Sayu should be focusing on Elemental power and attack enhancements rather than DPS. If you don’t have the complete Viridescent Venererer set, it is a good idea to add Noblesse Oblige.
- 2-piece effect: Anemo damage +15%
- 4-piece effect: Increases Swirl Damage by 60%. Reduces the opponent’s resistance to the elements infused into the Swirl by 40% for 10s.
- 2-piece effect: Elemental Burst damage +20%
- 4-piece effect: An Elemental Burst increases the attack of all party members by 20% for 12s. This effect can’t be combined.
Genshin Impact Sayu Build Guide – The best Sayu builds for F2P players
Thanks to the Inazuma weapons, Sayu can build a very viable F2P build.
F2P: The best Sayu weapon
You have the best choice of Sayu’s free choice, the Katsuragikiri Nagamasa Claymore. It can be obtained by forging. This four-star weapon boasts a high attack stat.
a significant Energy recharge rate. Nagamasa’s particular skill boosts the wielder’s Elemental Skill damage up to 6-12% and gives a slight boost in Energy recharge.
The Best Sayu Artifacts For F2P
The Katsuragikiri Nagamasa is centered around Sayu’s Elemental abilities. Her Artifacts should reflect this.
This build is best suited for the Viridescent Venererer/Noblesse Oblige set. You could also choose Pale Flame to balance Sayu.
- 2-piece effect: Damage +25%
- 4-piece effect: Attack increases by 9% for 7s when an Elemental Skill is hit on an opponent. This effect can stack up to 2 times and be activated once every 0.3 seconds.
- The 2-set effect increases by 100% after reaching two stacks.
Genshin Impact Sayu Build Guide – The best Sayu party Comp
Sayu is an exceptional example of Elemental resonance not being too critical. Her best attacks don’t depend on stamina, and the 5% reduction in her Skill score isn’t much of an advantage.
Because Sayu’s Skill allows her to move, a party that can inflict Elemental Damage on a large scale is considered a good one. There are many options:
To level up, Sayu will need a few Genshin Imperative items. Crystal Marrow is required for the character Ascension, and there are only a few places where you can find them.
Genshin Impact Sayu build Videos
Genshin Impact Sayu build Also Search
|genshin impact sayu build reddit|
|genshin impact sayu build artifacts|
|genshin impact sayu build deutsch|
|genshin impact sayu healer build|
|genshin impact sayu dps build|
|genshin impact sayu c6 build|
|cách build sayu genshin impact|
|build para sayu genshin impact|
|sayu build genshin impact español|
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s a good build for Sayu?
Maiden Beloved, the best artifact set to aid healer build is the best. If players are unable or unwilling to purchase 4 sets Maiden Beloved, there are other options. Due to Sayu’s healing being split between attack and Elemental mastery, there are two options for her main stat.
Do I need to build Sayu?
Sayu is able to provide Elemental DPS and healing, which is a good thing. building Sayu’s attack is the best option to maximize her damage potential and the Elemental Absorption effect that her Skill triggers .
Which weapon is the best for Sayu?
Genshin Impact: The Best Weapons for Sayu